Sunday, September 2, 2007

Unit For Rent at Le Mirage Condominium


Hi there guys! If you happen to know anyone who would like to rent a condominium, just please let me know either through text or email. I'm planning on renting my place by November so I will soon need someone to rent it. I still dont know whether or not I will leave the furnitures in the condo but I guess it will depend on as to who will rent the place. Rental fee will be discussed during inquiry. Before I forget, the unit is 41 square meters and is located in Mabini Street, Malate, Manila just beside Caltex Station in Quirino Avenue. Its a 5 minute travel via jeepney (if there's no traffic) from Robinsons Ermita and a 5 minute walk in Roxas Boulevard (Baywalk) Name of the condominium is Le Mirage Condominium.

For those who are interested, kindly email me at archieblack1119@yahoo.com and from there we can set an appointment so that I could give you a tour of the place. Thanks!

No comments: