Monday, April 30, 2007

Back Again!

At long last, I am back again here in the condo. It's been a month and 4 days since I last left here to have it rented to Brian's friend. Now his friend is back in the states and I'm back here, all by myself...well, not at this hour because there are guys here from the Management who are currently fixing the tiles in the living room. They told me that it will take them a week to finish fixing all the crack and loose tiles. Anyways, its really hard to rent a place especially if you personally dont know who the renter is. You dont know if the renter will really take care of the place or not. Sigh!

On a lighter side...my tutorial center will resume its business by next week, May 7th, Monday. I'm very excited to see all the kids there again.

Got to go now...need to see what's going on in the living room now. Have to buy some snack for the guys fixing the tiles.

No comments: