Monday, August 20, 2007

Look What Happened!!!


What do you really hate doing in the house? Well, some would say cleaning the house or washing dishes. But as for me, i hate doing laundry the most. I hate it so much that I don't even wash my own underwears and hankerchiefs. Its either mom or dad who does the laundry every Thursday ever since.

Well, since the day I started earning money...I just bring my dirty clothes to a "Laundry Shop" and have them dry clean it for me. I have been doing this for the past 4 years and I've never encountered or rather experienced any problems about it. Most of the laundry shops I've entrusted my clothes with were satisfactory. Not until a couple of days ago when I received my "cleaned clothes." 3 of my white polo shirts turned color pink. I never had pink shirts and I am not really comfortable wearing pink clothes. So I went back to the laundry shop and asked them to do something about it. They did something but it failed. I let them fix it for two days but nothing happened. So I decided to just let it be...got my "new" clothes which I will never wear. Anyways, they gave me a "points reward card" for the inconvenience which I believe I will never ever use since I'm thinking of changing a new laundry shop. I guess, I'm just really "mabait."
Be careful with laundry shops guys...just be more cautious about letting them wash or clean your clothes. Always tell them that they need to be careful in washing your clothes (although they know that already)
This is all!

No comments: