Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mom's Operation and my thanks to all

Mom's already at home now...she just had her operation a week ago. We were all worried about her but we didnt let her see it because we dont want her to feel upset and worried about the operation as well. The doctor allowed her to go home yesterday so I went to the hospital to pick her up but unfortunately, I had work and when I arrived at the hospital, they left already. Anyways, mom's in the house relaxing and waiting for her wound's to heal. She'll have her chemotherapy session by April 16th. I know this will really be a scary and difficult time for her because chemo has lots of side effects to our body system. I hope that I can be there for her once she has her chemo...I can't just leave work without asking anyone to substitute for me.

By the way, thanks to all of you guys for praying for my mom. I hope that you would still continue praying for her, most especially once she undergoes chemotherapy and her recovery. Thanks really...from the bottom of my heart. I know for sure, God sees every good thing you do and you will be rewarded. Thanks again.

I love you, Mom. I'm always praying for you.

No comments: